Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Position on organization chart: Reports to CSR. Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC. NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Support of operations.
- Facilitate maintenance activities of the SITE team through adequate preparation (spare parts verification etc…)
- Check repairs requirement and quality
- Minimum of 4 live project roll outs.
- Short and medium term improvement methods
- Work closely with COMPANY Trade method engineer.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Review preventive maintenance program validity. Check availability of means to complete it as and when required..
- Assist the SITE as required for corrective maintenance
- Prepare work pack for specific maintenance job when requested.
- Analyze CMMS report for its field of competence and recommend improvement solutions to COMPANY as required.
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with COMPANY representatives.
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations : preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS,.